International academy of Aesthetics provides an online training for dentists, medical professionals in the field of aesthetics and all of this at long distance relationship at its best. Yes you read it right, where ever you are; maybe you are in any corner of this world you can be a member of IAA and enjoy the nectar of knowledge. Here only medical professionals are allowed and hence you can form a good network or a group to share your ideas, your knowledge you can also make discussions on medical topics. You are free to arrange online seminars, online lectures, web seminars, virtual conferences, etc and can connect with any of your group mate whenever there is a need. This has become a great platform for all medical professionals, as they can share their knowledge and ask questions with their fellow members and have a good time speaking about the medical terminologies.
Here you will get to learn the history, action, side effects and contradictions of cosmetic Botox, as botox is the trending topic for today’s cosmetic science. online botox certification is a solution for many of our dermatologist and dentistry problems and hence a through training is a must. They also explain advantages and disadvantages of various processes and hence they train learners in theory too. Few of their past attendees include: licensed nurses including RNs, LPNs, and FNPs; cosmetics surgeons, physician assistants and other allied health professionals; plastic surgeons, and general surgeons; dermatologists, and family practitioners; dentists and dental allied health professionals, etc. they provide you with 24 – 7 access to this website and hence you can enjoy learning.
In order to get enrolled in this course you need to know about the subjects it covers. The list of subjects on which they provide training includes:
• Dermal peel presentation and application
• History and science of Botox
• Risk and benefits and compliance
• Training of the upper and lower face
• Patient selection experience and communication
• Facial nerve blocks techniques and pain management
• Required office forms and content forms
• Folds, wrinkles, cheeks, chin and lips enhancements
• Adding medical aesthetics to your practice
• Live hand on training for the cosmetics use of Botox, fillers and peels
• Types of fillers: Juvederm, Radiesse and Restylane
• The ageing process: aesthetic facial and neck analysis