If you are a regular internet surfer, so it for sure that once during your session.
If you are a regular internet surfer, so it for sure that once during your session. You have faced the issue of not internet connectivity with the error showing up as ‘DNS Probe Finished No Internet error’. This is more regular on computer systems and you may panic, thinking of problems in your router.
Many solutions surfaced over the internet are available, but few may resolve or even resemble your particular problem.
So, let’s head straight towards finding out a solution to this problem
Fixing ‘DNS Probe Finished No Internet’ Problem
Following methods with help you with no internet issues or particularly stating the ‘DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NO_INTERNET’ error.
Method 1- Changing DNS address (to open DNS or Google DNS)
Probably the best solution to this problem and it’s simple too!
- Open ‘Network and Sharing Centre’ from taskbar network shortcut.
- Lookout for ‘Change Adapter settings’ (probably on the left pane or below the menu bar).
- Right click on the network you are connected to and facing problems.
- Find ‘Internet Protocol Version 4’ and double-click on it.
- Choose ‘Use the following DNS server addresses’ and input the following:
Google DNS: Preferred DNS Server- 126.96.36.199
Alternate DNS Server- 188.8.131.52 or
Open DNS: Preferred DNS Server: 184.108.40.206
Alternate DNS Server- 220.127.116.11
- Click ‘OK’ and you are done!
Method 2- Using Command Prompt
- Open Command Prompt in Administrator mode and type in the following command
“ netsh winsock reset “
- Press ‘Enter’ and then restart your computer.
Method 3- Release, Renew & Flush DNS
- Open Command Prompt in administrator mode
- Type in the following command
“ ipconfig/release ”
- Press Enter and the type in the following command
“ ipconfig/renew “
- Press Enter and then to clear any previous record, flush the DNS by typing
“ ipconfig/flushdns “
- Press Enter again. Reboot your computer.
These methods should work fine to resolve the problem. If nothing works, you can try reinstalling the browser. Also, it is advised to keep network adapter drivers always updated.