Pain Treatment Specialists are one of the best in providing knee and back pain treatment in USA.
Lower back pain is a condition that can happen literally to anyone, irrespective of age, sex or any other conditions, but of course there are people who are more prone to getting it than others. Hereby we will enlist some of the most common symptoms and causes for lower back pain. Don’t forget, if you experience back pain, check out one of the back pain centers of America to learn more about your condition and check out on back pain treatment options alongside a proper lower back pain therapy.
How are more prone to get lower back pain?
This is a condition that can be the result of so many things but the top reasons you can get lower back pain are the following:
- Aging: sad but true, with aging your spine and bones would gradually age too. All the wear and tear may eventually result in a lower back pain sooner or later.
- Sports: sports, especially sports related to heavy athletic activities, workouts, weight-lifting, which involve the heavy use of spine this or that way would eventually result in lower back pain, that can occur due to a mistaken motion, accident, collisions during sports ( football for instance)
- Accidents: similarly to sports, sudden crashes, collisions and any heavy pushes to your body can also result in spine displacement this or that way and can result in someone getting lower back pain.
- Being overweight: being overweight is unhealthy for so many reasons. First of all you force your body to carry around a weight it shouldn’t for years or even decades. This will result in all the bones and joints go overused within a shorter period of time.
- Lower back pain can also be the result of a teen suddenly growing a lot.
- It may sound surprising but you can develop lower back pain from things as simple as not sleeping on the correct mattress or bedding.
Conditions which cause lower back pain:
- Sciatica or Hernia – herniated disk is one of the most common reasons for lower back pain. This condition often sounds worse than it really is. Luckily it can be cured mostly without surgery and it goes away gradually within a few months, given you follow a good exercise plan.
- Inured disk- unlike dislocated disk injured disk is a whole different story and if would often develop to a stage when someone is not able to move properly. As this is often the result of an accident it should be treated right away, depending on the exact degree of injury it often involves surgical corrective procedures.
- Disk tears: similarly to herniated disk, tears can happen anytime, especially as result of the aging process. This is also a condition that can go away on its own, pain and healing process really depends on the degree of the condition.
Back nerve pain treatment
Check out doctors that specialize in back pain to go through a proper examination. Back pain often requires basic treatment and care to disappear in a few weeks. Proper therapy and exercising however can help you a lot in dealing with it.