We offer the most comprehensive offering in the Voice, Video, Mobility and Audio conferencing space.
PABX stands for Private Automated Branch Exchange. Basically, it is a private telephone network that allows users to make and receives calls that outside the vicinity of the business. These users always share limited numbers of external lines. The PABX phone system connects a company’s telephones to each other and also to the PSTN - public switched telephone network. Other communication devices like fax machines, modems and telephones like Gigaset A540, can be connected to the PABX system. Simply because the lines on the system are shred and not dedicated to a particular user. The most outstanding features are;
- ACD – used for call distribution
- IVR – for call processing before being routed to a call station.
- Others may provide for outbound dialing protocols like predictive and progressive dialing and even autodialing.
What are the uses of PABX?
Companies tend to have several phones for each and every employee. Instead of purchasing separate phone lines for these employees they can make use of a PABX. PABX will link all these internal phones as one and link them to the external business environment in a more effective way. PABX will allow the company workers to have only one phone number that links them to the external business ecosystem.
Functions of PABXs
- A company can have a single line that can outsiders can use to contact the multiple employees in the business.
- Uses ACD or automatic call distribution feature that allows for an even distribution of calls among the business representatives.
- Provides automatic call answering and also provide callers with menu options that they can use to select departments and extensions as per their requirements.
- Allows for not only automated greetings for callers but also customized greetings.
- Provides call music customizations. This can entertain the callers when they are on hold waiting for an employee to receive their call.
- Allows for the specified recording of voice messages. The messages can be listed according to target departments.
- Provision of inter-station calls within the business ecosystem.
Benefits of PABX systems.
The key benefit of PABX Warehouse systems is their cost effectiveness. These virtual phone systems enable the business to use only one phone like this reduces the amount they would have incurred if they decided to issue each and every work with his or her own phone line.
PABX phone systems provide business with various features that facilitate the connection to the external world. In addition, the systems come with multiple benefits such a flexibility and cost-effectiveness. Mia Australia through miadistribution.com.au is one of the most provides the best PABX warehouse in Australia.