BrighterWhite provide best home teeth whitening kits at affordable prices. Tooth whitening can make your teeth sparkling, white and beautiful!
It is normal for people who suffer from teeth discoloration or have bad teeth in general to expect a quick fix when they use dental care products, such as teeth whitening kits. The truth is, these products don’t work as fast as some expect and there are good reasons for this.
Teeth whitening kits contain bleaching agents which can have harmful effects on the userif used in large unsupervised doses. The carbamide peroxide solution contained in most whitening kits are also found in dental cleaning agents used by a dentist for performing certain dental procedures on patients. When carbamide peroxide is put into the mouth, it is broken down into hydrogen peroxide. Hydrogen peroxide is effective in cleaning out stubborn stains on our teeth surface and those tiny crevices which toothbrushes cannot penetrate. Though peroxides can be quite helpful in dealing with stains, they can also be quite toxic if overused. Dentists are trained professionals and skilled in using peroxides in the right proportions so as to prevent harmful after effects like gum swelling and irritation or teeth sensitivity.
Whitening kits on the other hand are designed for self-help purposes. Being aware of the health risks of the overexposure to hydrogen peroxide, manufacturers scale down its quantity in whitening kits. They know that the average user who isn’t a dental expert may be prone to the adverse effects necessitated by an overuse of the substance.
Home whitening kits do work and serve the same purpose similar to what you get when you visit a dentist. They make it easier for you to protect and maintain healthy dentition. However, it is important to note that in some special cases, home whitening kits may not be advisable for some people. Some of these users may include:
• People who suffer from teeth sensitivity: Using whitening kits may worsen cases of teeth sensitivity for some users who already suffer episodes of tooth hyper-sensitivity. Repeated use may cause enamel damage.
• People with weak gums and cavity problems: Some people suffer from weak gums and cavity complications which could be further complicated should they make use of whitening kits.
• Allergy sufferers: Some users suffer from different type of allergies, including dental allergies caused by the use of certain dental care products, like whitening kits. Allergy sufferers are advised not to use them.
• Pregnant women: Digestion of carbamide peroxide may complicate the birth process and cause harm to the unborn child in the womb. As a safety precaution, these whitening kits should be avoided by all pregnant women.
• People who are currently experiencing or treating a tooth infection: Using whitening kits may be counter-productive when treating certain teeth deficiencies or/and infections.
In all, it is best you seek expert advice if you have any of the above mentioned complications before you use a teeth whitening kit. These kits can be worth your time and resources. Ensure you follow instructions when using them and keep using them consistently for best results.