The Nixon Corporal Quartz A346-510-00 Men’s Watch has a very, very pretty crown.
Nixon’s origins in the 1998 California introduced some real good sports watches for less that doesn’t skimp in terms of design, material and build quality. They are handy watches with fashion-forward aesthetics that doesn’t make you confine them to be used in specific events and circles. The Nixon Corporal Quartz A346-510-00 Men’s Watch is one that’s among the foremost in this layout.
Team designed for a custom built! Nixon emphasizes upon its commitment to collaborate with functionality at every step, made possible through a joint venture between designers and athletes, some sponsored by Nixon themselves. The collaboration ensures logical and lovable intersections of sport and style; the Nixon Corporal Quartz A346-510-00 Men’s Watch is posited at one of these intersections.
What makes it?
• Solid, 2-piece stainless steel case makes it rugged and functional.
• Solid stainless steel, fixed bezel protecting the recessed mineral crystal top.
• Triple-gasket crown with enamel fill.
• Stainless steel, screw-down case-back.
• Spring pin lugs.
• The Miyota Japanese quartz 3 hand movement. Accurate, reliable and hardy.
• Custom molded hands with luminous fill making nighttime viewing easier.
• 24 mm custom solid stainless steel bracelet; faceted 3-link weave and double-locking clasp with micro adjust.
Places it is best suited for:
• Adventures, whether occurring far and wide or just down the street.
• Any high-stress work and play environments.
The visual highlights
• Military-inspired, bold indices/numbers and seconds track printed on the dial.
• Custom-molded, lume-filled hands.
• The bright, subtle golden gleam from the gold-toned case.
“YAY!” or “NAY”?
The Nixon Corporal Quartz A346-510-00 Men’s Watch is an impressive watch for those with a dislike for weak faces. It’s not also covered with glass that easily scratches. Neither the case finish. Both are stronger and more scratch-resistant than any other watch within the price category. The raised rim surrounding the crystal is an added protection against sudden knocks and bumps. Or, call it a recessed crystal.
The Nixon Corporal Quartz A346-510-00 Men’s Watch has a very, very pretty crown. The Nixon logo stays under an enamel layer which prevents it from getting scratched. Very solidly built, heavy but looks good in an understated yet elegant way.
Those who find the Nixon Watches unusually large for their wrist will be surprised with its no overhang approach. This, however, is not true for those with less than a 6-inch wrist, unless you deliberately want it to overhang.
Bottom line: The Nixon 51 - 30 Chrono Quartz Men’s Watch blends strategically a robust build with an immensely disciplined design. The display of the superior style turns out to be forceful in its expert craftsmanship shaping the in-s and around-s of its trendy exterior.