Hewlett Packard is a leading company in the field of computer and printers.
A printer is a device used to take hard copy print of the documents,images and sheets. Before taking out print of any job it is very important to install the software and configure the printer with your system.
To install HP printer on your computer
1. first method is by using a CD which comes alongwith the pronter at the time of purchase.
(a) Connect your printer through USB cord and switch it on
(b) Insert the CD in the CD rom and open the exe file and run the program
(c) The software will start installing and ask to agree ,click on agree and proceed
(d)Once the software is installed ,go to network and devices and choose the printer as default device
2. Second method is to download the software from HP support
3. open HP official site and choose find your product or click on get software
4. It will ask for you product serial number , enter the number and it will take you to the link to download the software.
5. Download the software and install in the similar manner as above
To uninstall HP printer from your computer
1. Go to control panel of your computer and select programs
2. click on uninstall a program
3. Select the HP printer and right click and choose uninstall
4. It will ask for confirmation click yes
5. All the files which were executed during installation will be deleted and the printer will be uninstalled
Also in case of any query you can choose to contact HP printer technical support to download software or troubleshoot your problem.You can refer your problem on the forum or search for specific products on contact us page and get the required assistance.
For best help search here