Innumerable options ensure diversified job opportunities for students who succeed in obtaining a pass certificate in the higher secondary or class 12 final exams. Yet not many students are well-informed about these diploma courses which can help them
The class 12 exams are extremely crucial since they help the students determine their next course of action with regards to the career they want to take up. Hence after the exams are over, students should gather as much information as possible about the career options available after class 12. This will enable him to brainstorm and debate and ultimately make the correct choice with regards to his career.
While most degree courses offered by the colleges and universities are quite well known, there is a dearth of knowledge about the Diploma courses after 12th. This leads to students taking a career decision with only half the knowledge regarding the same. While at times the choice might work for him, there are also instances wherein he might be unhappy with the career option chosen.
Hence in order for the student to make the correct choice after class 12, some of the popular diploma course subjects which can be availed are:
- Fashion designing: If a student has a flair for designing clothes, has a good sense of fashion, is interested in garment technology etc., this is the correct career option for him. It is a 1 year course which teaches students everything there is to know about the fashion industry.
- Computer Applications: This is a very dynamic field since this sector is constantly evolving with changes in science and technology. This dynamicity makes it a very interesting 1year choice for students who are taught to create and develop, test, update and also maintain computer applications and databases.
- Yoga trainer: Training to be a yoga teacher can be a very fulfilling career choice for those students who are passionate about fitness and good health. With more and more people realising the importance of staying healthy, today the post of a yoga trainer has quite a few interesting possibilities.
- Banking: Students involved with money and finance will find this an ideal career choice. With a number of opportunities available in personal, retail and commercial banking, wealth management, investments, loans and mortgages etc., banking is definitely a good field to follow.
- Financial accounting: Implementation of GST has made this a very lucrative career option today. Working with reports pertaining to the economic status of a company and finding ways to enhance its performance can be quite a satisfying job for anyone interested in auditing, taxation, business law etc.
- Industrial safety: Safety rules are becoming more and more stringent so as to prevent on-job accidents and incidents from happening. Today most factories, manufacturing companies etc., employ people to ensure strict adherence to safety rules and regulations. It is also thus a very new and interesting career path to follow.
- Management: There are several types of management courses which can be followed to earn a diploma like hotel management, hospital management, business management etc. In fact successful management professionals, today, are extremely well-paid and can also avail a string of fringe benefits.
Several other Diploma courses after 12th are available which can be taken up to get gainful employment today. There is no dearth of job opportunities but the student has to have the right qualifications for the same. This can be achieved by opting for the relevant diploma course after the completion of class 12.