There are many factors to be considered when choosing the best water geyser online. Look for the unit’s features, design, size, energy efficiency, warranty and quality before making the right choice.
There are many comforts of installing an electric water heater in your home. It provides a constant supply of hot water and prevents you from ever having to bathe in or use chilled water. There are different types of geysers available in the market and it can be difficult to make the right choice. This guide provides you valuable tips on how to choose the best geyser for your home.
1. Consider the Features
There are many features to consider when buying the best water heater brands. This includes the following:
- Thermostat: Look for a geyser having a thermostat that lets you control the water temperature. Make sure there is a knob or a similar button-based system that allows you to adjust the water temperature.
- Digital Display: Look for a geyser having a digital display that shows the accurate water temperature.
- Safety: Safety is also a big concern when choosing a geyser. Are there safety valves in the geyser that help control both water temperature and pressure. This will help in preventing overheating.
- Auto Off: Make sure that the geyser has an auto-off feature. It will switch off the unit if you forget to and will also help conserve energy. This feature also prevents the unit from damage due to excess heating.
Some of the other features include remote control and weather based adjustment.
2. Consider the Size & Design
A geyser’s size varies based on what type of geyser it is. Choose the best water heater in India that fits into your bathroom without looking oversized. Also consider the place where it has to be installed. Geysers should be installed at a decent height where there is easy access to water pipes.
Design is another factor. Look for a geyser that perfectly blends into your bathroom’s décor. Although shiny-metal body is the norm with most designs, you can also find geysers available in neutral colors. In fact, you can also find designs which are different from the classic cylinder shapes. Consider the available space and décor when considering all these design elements.
3. Energy Efficiency
Whichever type of geyser, with whatever features you may choose, make sure it has high energy efficiency. When you choose a water geyser online, make sure it heats water efficiently without consuming much energy. Check the Energy Star rating for the geyser when comparing online.
4. Maintenance & Life
The maintenance needs and life-expectancy of the geyser depend on a number of factors. The type of geyser and the brand will affect its reliability. At the same time, the way you use the electric water heater will influence the unit’s longevity. Choose a unit that comes with longer warranty period. Look for extended warranty offers and whether different parts have different warranty periods.
So consider all these factors when choosing the best water heater in India. Even when considering the looks, warranty, features, size, efficiency and other factors, quality should be the biggest factor. A well reputed brand stands out for the quality and reliability of its product.