Oscar Cooper cafe in Prahran focusing on the best of local produce, great coffee and delicious breakfast and lunch. Join us at oscarcooper.com.au.
Birthdays are a very special occasions, it is a day to celebrate the day you were born, and the tremendous changes, and highs and lows you have been through in the past year and celebration of life. Birthdays give everyone a chance to take a day off from hectic lives and have fun, go out on an adventure, and do something out of the box. It is a day to take a break from routines, and do something unusual, or just spend time with your friends and family. You can keep it as simple as desired or celebrate at a grand scale or even decide to go on a solo trip. Birthday venues in Prahran are available in various restaurants and with great food options.
How to select the birthday venue?
Deciding the birthday venues can be a hefty task, and finding the perfect one, where you would love to celebrate is very important. A gorgeous restaurant with a modern chic interior and elaborate food menu, or a simple small one with vintage décor and a classic menu, there are a large selection of choice for birthday venues. Look at the local listings of restaurants, and check their websites if birthday parties are hosted there. A good restaurant would usually have a special birthday area and will reserve the area for celebration. Some even have a large hall attached to host all the activities and celebrations. You can get a DJ and dance with friends and family to your favorite songs, along with enjoying the lip-smacking food and drinks. Read reviews about their service and food quality and friends and family about their similar experiences with the same places. Talk to the manager or owner and discuss what you would want in your party and plan it well. Talk about the budget and prices and finalize everything
well in advance to avoid any last minute issues.
Selecting the menu:
Carefully go through the menu the restaurant has to offer and select your food well. Ask the chef for a tasting session and what changes you might want to make to the taste. Make sure to let the manager know, the order of food you want to be served and the number of guests who are coming, so that they can decide the quantity as well. Select a wide option menu, so that all your friends and family can enjoy it well, and if someone doesn’t like any dish, they have an option. Select the entrees, main course and drink menu to have options and pick common favorites along with your own favorites. Don’t shy away from reviewing and making changes to the taste in a particular dish, and let your chef know what would be required.
What other things to plan?
Birthday venue selection and planning is done to ensure everything goes right and as planned on the day. To avoid any mistakes, troubles or disturbance on the day of the party ensure the following things are decided and selected well:
• The decoration: if any elaborate decoration is required or desired, make sure the manager of the restaurant knows them well, and can arrange it externally if needed.
• The number of guests who would be present, so the restaurant can plan the food and cutlery accordingly.
• The area of celebration should be well communicated to the restaurant to avoid any other booking and last minute changes.
• Music: many places offer choices of providing a DJ, or hiring one, or bringing your own iPod or player on the day. Just make sure you choices of music have been communicated and you don’t end up in a party without any music.
• Seating arrangement: if you are planning on a seating arrangement, decide it in advance and communicate the same to the manager or planner.
About the Author