If beating summer heat is in your mind without ripping the pocket apart, then air coolers are the best option. Right from small size room coolers to gigantic industrial types, one can find a number of choices under the segment of air coolers.
How to beat the summer heat without breaking the deposit or falling prey to EMIs? Well, the answer lies in air coolers. This electrical appliance has a very simple working phenomenon, but the body and styles covering it can vary tremendously. It is because of the availability of a number of air cooler types, one need to find about each of them so that thorough searching is done before arriving upon the most suitable one. Here are some of the room air cooler options that offer unmatched convenience and delightful experience.
- Small size room coolers: Constricting spaces of flats in big cities need space-efficient appliances. One needs to search for small room cooler than can fit in the room without eating away the whole space. The minimum water tank capacity is 10 liters in small air cooler category. Also, the body of such coolers is such that it is easy to move and one may enjoy portability quotient. So, it is possible to move the cooler as you go from one room to another saving you the hassle of buying a separate cooler for each room.
- Portable air cooler: The air coolers of portable type are of evaporative nature. These may or may not be provided with wheels. If not provided with wheels, these can be fit into the cooler space that is normally provided in windows. The light weight body of these coolers is due to plastic. One can find cooling agent in these air coolers to be either Honeycomb or wood wool. The portable air coolers are made to fit 100 sq ft room size and are provided with energy-saving features.
- Desert Cooler: The highly arid areas need super fast and durable cooling solution. Also known as swamp coolers, the evaporative coolers work on the principle of vaporized cooling. The fresh air of outside is sucked into the cooling chamber and humid cooling pads cool this air which is then circulated in to the room with the help of a high speed fan. Thus, this cooler proves to be ideal cooling equipment for very dry areas.
- Mounting room coolers: Your house may not have space at all for a room cooler that does require a certain amount of space. Thus, you must look for room coolers that can be mounted on to a window or a wall. If you have bought the cooler with wheels, then you can take the wheels out to make it suitable for mounting. Mostly, mounting room cooler is not a feature mentioned in product descriptions. It is just that the buyer uses its creativity and imagination to convert the purchase into a mounting room cooler.
- Coolers with humidity control: The biggest drawback of a swamp cooler is that it worsens the humidity level of the room where it is kept. The makers always suggest the users to install the desert coolers or swamp coolers on or near window to avoid humidity. But, the things are improving now days. Some makers have introduced ‘humidity control’ feature to make these coolers relevant in humid cities.
Identify the budget, prevalent environmental conditions and interior features of the room and then pick the cooler that fits in perfectly.